Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Elkslayer, Old man Polesmoker has nothing else in his sad and argumentative existence except picking fights over parsed words. I generally ignore his stupidity because anything he gets involved with devolves into his little piss ant mini rants. He is known to be a pain in the ass by many that’s why he has to lash out in his interactions here otherwise he’d be ignored completely. Like the old saying about little kids goes it’s also pertinent to grumpy elderly men....negative attention is better than no attention at all.

Old man smokepole needs to tighten the Velcro on his tenny runners with orthopedic insoles and get ready to flee from danger, it’s lurking around every corner of his 1 bedroom 1/2 bath apartment. 😁

LOL, you're the one calling a guy you've never met a coward, over a situation you have no first hand knowledge of.
Ok
And Im the grumpy one. As far as being old, I'm 60 and i guarantee i could run your punk ass into the ground.

And go ahead, cast your lot with old elkslayer there, a self-professed expert who got dogpiled for giving stupid advice and he's still feeling the sting.

A wise man is frequently humbled.