Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by add

You seem compelled to defend some perhaps poor judgement / professionalism on the part of the guide here.

Why is this that, because he died?

What you don't know would fill a Presidential Library. Somehow you think your experience is relevant and you have never seen a Grizzly bear, let alone encountered one. I don't know where you are from, but it is easily hundreds of miles from Wyoming and nowhere near where this incident took place, yet you have personal knowledge of the situation.

I have lived my life in Grizzly country, I have seen them charge, kill cattle and killed them myself. The last Grizzly sighting I had was last week at 75 yards. I have seen first hand how fast and powerful they are.

I have not defended the actions of the guide, I have not condemned him for what happened because I know enough to say that he may have done everything he could and still ended up dead. You, however, make indicting comments from a living room in some house so far removed from the country where bears and people coexist and wonder why your comments are irrelevant...

This post redeemed your ground slucing.

good post......I will say there seems to be some inconsistent statements with the stories….don't buy the horse account

did you guys hear about the grizzly hit on the road here a couple days ago?...…..here is paradise valley....have seen pics of it...….bob