Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by stxhunter
LMAO your full of S,hit.

You wouldn't know, because you just showed you're Two Stoopud™ to recognize any facts, being you don’t know the difference between your and you’re, something you’re taught in elementary school.

Your brilliance is showing while you’re wasting your life away as a troll.

That's rich coming from a dumb ass that doesn't know the difference between Two and Too.

You didn’t correct me for the spelling of stupid, so I will have to assume you thought it was spelled correctly.

My post went miles over your head while it accomplished what I wanted it to, and that is for someone with S.L.I.Q. Syndrome™ (Super Low Intelligent Quotient Syndrome), like you, to take the bait you did, so the intelligent people reading here can see the level of ignorance I’m dealing with, and also get a good laugh at your expense.

Spelling words incorrectly on purpose is a form of branding, and also known as: Sensational spelling; Satiric misspelling. Marketing agencies do this when creating business names or naming a product. They then trademark the name, like I have.

Thank you for being the test dummy in this crash test.

Thank you for cyberstalking and harassing me, and enriching our lives by showing the world what a dumb ass you are.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/22/18.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)