Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Btw - I appologize.....I didn't realize that I was talking with Matt Dillon when I made the comments about short barreled handguns... my bad. It never came up in conversations, but I'm betting that my guide would have suggested that even Matt should leave his cavalry model 45 at home and to bring something with a shorter barrel. Maybe not....

I’m not Matt Dillon, but I can clear leather faster than Matt Dillon.
I’m not Wyatt Earp, but I can clear leather faster than Wyatt Earp.
I’m not Billy the Kid, but I can clear leather faster than Billy the Kid.

I’m the fastest gun alive.

BTW: Anyone who'd tell someone to look left and start filling the sky with lead, while a bear is around in the hope to scare off any "potential unseen bears", while hoping a real bear doesn't step out to maul their client to death while they reload from filling the sky with lead, is in fact a complete idiot.......even Matt Dillon would tell you that pard.

P.S. I didn't say "you", or your guide were a city slicker.....read.....read....read.

You're not even close to understanding what I said. And no one was going to "fill the sky with lead" "in the hope to scare off any "potential unseen bears"", Matt. But please do carry on. You're doing great making it up as you go. laugh

I hope you sleep well tonight. I know that I will, but I'm not worked up because I'm clinging to a life boat over any of this...........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ