Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by wytex
So name call all you want sicko. I in no way inferred I wanted to see you dead, just see your experienced reaction to a charging bear. Set you up meant getting you into grizz and elk country. Reading comprehension eh. Who is the fecal spewing troll now.

You are not only mentally challenged and intellectually bankrupt, you’re Two Stoopud™ to know you’re too stupid to understand you are threatening me with pre-meditated first degree murder, on an open public forum utilizing phone lines, across state-lines, which brings into play enough multiple federal felony offenses to jail you for the rest of your natural life, before you would even be eligible for parole.

You are a mentally sick, super low I.Q., idiot of biblical proportions.

I hunt low-fence private ranches for the very reason to be as far away as possible from the likes of you while in the field, while I self-guide or am guiding others. Multiple hard barricaded private gates protect me from people like you…..thank God.

LOL, so every hunting guide that offers an elk hunt in NW Wyoming is threatening premeditated murder, give me a break. At no point did I threaten you, bring that charge, you'll get laughed out of our great state. Elkslayer got threatened by a female hunter. Big tough guy you are!
Lock yourself behind closed gates , it keeps us safe.
Guess the reference about Depends hit a nerve. Went right over your head the play on a joke that most folks who have been in a life threatening situation share.
You are not worth the time or effort. I look forward to your charge of a premeditate murder . Seems you are the one who went ballistic. Take your meds before you post next time.
I hunt with stable ethical folks who respect the game and other hunters, as well as the landowner who grant them free access. Mutual respect gets you that, but guess you wouldn't know that, you pay for your hunting.
By the way premeditated is not hyphenated.

For the most part guides in NW Wyoming know full well they are responsible for the health and safety of their clients. They take it very seriously. That guide gave his life for a stranger just because he paid to hunt with him. The hunter will have to live with that for the rest of his life. That is a heavy cross to bear.