Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by wytex
Elkslayer, just how many elk have you taken to get that name from your Texas buddies?
I’m 5 for 5 just in my last 5 hunts, all 300+ respectable mounts. That’s a 1,000 batting average pards. That’s why I’m called elkslayer by my friends.

No way to know when that bull died
I never claimed to know nor did I post I did. Learn reading comprehension.

and if you say you've never wounded an animal I call BS or you haven't been hunting long.
A “successful and responsible” hunter puts himself in position for a 99.999% chance of a kill shot. Desperate hunters take desperate measures with no care whatsoever for the animal, and chance wounding game. I’ve never wounded and lost game, nor have any of my many decades successful hunter friends. Sad you feel the need to chance and wound game thereby ultimately losing them.

Call BS all you want. There are many ethical and responsible big game hunters, who are excellent marksman, who don’t endanger game to being lost and wounded to die a slow death from Hail Mary, unethical, and irresponsible shots.

It happens to the best of hunters.
Wrong. It happens to hunters who don’t have the patience or ability to position for a 99.999% kill shot.

What the hell do you think the reason is when a hunter “passes” on a shot? LOL

Ever hear of taking a pass on a shot….obviously not.

Come on up, I'll set you up in a grizz area for a hunt, we'll all see how you fare.
Tough guy going to “set me up” in the hopes I’ll be attacked and killed in grizz country is basically what you just said.

You are one mentally sick sumb!tch.

Better bring your depends.
Put the depends over your face. It’ll catch all the fecal matter escaping your mouth, tough guy.

Looks to me like you’re pretty desperate since you are mooching your hunts for free.

I've found access through a trespass fee that turned into free access once they got to know us, only paid once.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...3053704/re-waxahachie-texas#Post13053704

I’ll pass. I don’t hunt with your type. I have money.

I’m sure you do have money and lots of it cause high fence hunts ain’t cheap.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.