Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
[quote=ElkSlayer91]
Smokepole, again, you’re a complete idiot, and the biggest B.S. artist I have ever seen on the internet. Turner’s ranch, Bacon’s ranch, and Hill’s ranch are all backcountry low fence, and many more, all low fence backcountry. All the ranches in the lower Sangre de Cristo range are all private owned backcountry low fence ranches owned by billionaires and very wealthy people.

Thanks for the information. Let's see, "Turner's Ranch" in the Sangres would be Vermejo, right? And "Bacon's Ranch" would be Trinchera, correct? And of course, "Hill's ranch" is the Hill Ranch in southern Colorado.
Which of those do you hunt?

Not sure why he wouldn't want to answer

1 - There's more than 1 Hill ranch.
2 - I hunt "and many more"
3 - It isn't any of your business: who I am; how many sections I own, head I run, lever guns I own; where exactly I live; or where exactly I hunt....because you're a mentally disturbed individual stalking me on this site.
4 - Go apply for that Walmart Greeter job, so you can obtain health benefits, and receive the medication and psychological help you so desparatly need.

Sport, I don't want to know "who you are" what you own, or any of your information, and I didn't ask for anything like that so stop your bitching and whining. Nice try at misdirection though.

Which of those do you hunt?

Not sure why he wouldn't want to answer

You are a deranged cyberstalking troll, and your two quotes above prove you continue to harrass me for personal information which is none of your business.
You've been bragging about your elk hunting prowess, and I'm calling bullsh**, just so everyone here can see that you're as FOS as a Christmas turkey. You said you hunt on "low fence back country ranches" (there's an oxymoron) and you named three, Trinchera, Vermejo, and Hill. All three offer only guided hunts.

You are a deranged cyberstalking troll who only states lies.
You stated:

"Low fence backcountry" that's hilarious, keep 'em coming!! "Backcountry" is not fenced. At least where I hunt. It ain't private land either.

I simply listed three huge well known low fence, trophy grade ranches, in the backcountry of Colorado, to prove you have no clue what you are talking about.

Further, you are trolling and harassing me, because I hunt private land, and not public.

You don't hunt Trinchera because they're bowhunting only and you've been bragging about your rifle skills. Plus they have a long waiting list.

The above and next two statements of yours prove just how mentally deranged you are.

1 – You don’t know where I hunt.
2 – You don’t know whether I bow hunt.
3 – You don’t know if I am on their waiting list.
4 – Basing whether I bow hunt or not from me discussing rifle hunting here, shows how absolutely mentally deranged you are.
Hill Ranch advertises 95% success, and Vermejo advertises 90% success with 100% of hunters getting an opportunoty for a shot on a bull.

And here, with this quote, is where you steer the conversation back to high success, large acreage, private land hunting on trophy caliber ranches, since you can not afford to, so you can continue your cyberstalking and harassment of me here on this site, along with everyone else you have managed to pull together and become involved.

FACT: Your above quote shows what a TOTAL NON-ELK HUNTING FAKE YOU ARE, and how unknowledgeable you are to elk hunting. There are many low to medium acreage private ranches where the success is not even close to 50%, much less 30%. The big ranches that hold herds can drive to different parts of the ranch holding game to get a shot. Low to medium acreage private ranches don’t have that advantage. You’re clueless.

So congratulations "elkslayer," for killing elk on "low-fence back country" ranches with 90+% success rates.

This quote of yours, proves beyond any shadow of a doubt, you are cyberstalking, and harassing me, because I hunt private land…..and you don’t.

You’re a 60 year old mentally deranged man, who has managed to pull numerous members here together, to cyberstalk and harass me on several threads here in the span of only a few weeks, in your attempt to completely destroy my ability for enjoyment on this site as a contributor and purchaser of goods.

I have posted hard proof you are the single individual who started the trolling and attacked others on this one thread, and yet your cyberstalking and mentally deranged friends completely ignore the facts to help you in your cyberstalking and harassment.

You’re a sick man, and your member friends helping you are just as mentally deranged.

30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 year old men, wasting your lives away trolling someone, based on lies from a deranged person’s posts on a screen. Pitiful. Absolutely pitiful.

And I have zero problem quoting you people to make you look the fools and criminals you are for the world to read, and see for eternity.

None of you are Christians for the actions you have taken here against me.

All of you are pure evil, Satanist loving sick souls, especially the ones who have anything pertaining to scripture or having “God” in your signature. You are fake.

You are fake Christians, and the absolute scum of this country.

I’m sure you’ll be in church tomorrow, rubbing shoulders with your neighbors, to assure them how “pure” you are.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)