I strive, with difficulty, to be a follower of Jesus. The idea that the Power that created the universe is interested in having a relationship with me...one of His creations...resonates with me. Everything else really pales in comparison to that idea. Once that relationship was established, fine theological points that are so often considered important, evaporated. To know that when the Creator of all the universe is on your side...it changes your perspective and gives life real meaning. It makes my life better, and makes me better at life. And it causes me to see other people differently...I strive to see them the way that God sees them...made in the spiritual image of God, they are the supreme objects of His creation. I truly feel that extending grace to other people is the greatest opportunity that we’ll ever have, relationally, while we’re on this earth. “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.“ - Jesus
I take ‘that’ to heart.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.