So, to AS, it's about evidence. To GOD, it's about Faith. Now, AS requires me to live by evidence. Who the hell are you, AS, to demand I live as you? You're an asswhole, plain and simple and would be a dictator if you could have your way.

I dont tell you that you have to live by faith. F you. If you are having a conversation with others who feel as you, I dont try to force you to live as i do, or by my rules. AFAIC you can go to hell.

You're like protesters who interrupt a Trump rally by throwing their temper tantrum.

No, you dont know as much as you think you do. You dont know what I've heard or seen. You're deaf, too. I hear GOD talk to me. It's called a conscience and you dont have one. If you did you wouldnt demand others live by YOUR rules

Sometimes HE gives me a premonition or causes me to slow down a bit just before a car runs a stop sign just ahead of me or causes me to do something that is beneficial to me. Some on this earth are aware of a guardian angel. Some dont have one or are too stupid to realize they do.

GOD tells us we can see the evidence of HIM by looking at the universe. I saw HIS handiwork while quail hunting last week. 3 times I saw blue quail running on the ground a good ways out there. A couple of guys never spotted a covey to hunt and they were younger than me and in the front vehicle. They and you cant see worth a crap.

HE knows you cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear or an ass.

I thank GOD HE was smart enough to design a plan to exclude people like you from Heaven. Well, if HE had let people like you in, Heaven wouldnt be Heavenly.

That's another good reason to be a CHRISTIAN.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/25/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin