I dont have a choice. . There is only one way to the Father and that is through Jesus Christ. If I am wong what do I loose? If I am right , I gain paradise forever. After I became a Christian, I noticed I was not missing out on any fun. Matter of fact, I have a bunch more money from not going to bars, seeing " friends" that wanted to borrow 10 bucks and would be back tomorrow with the money. Never saw most of them again. My wife was attracted to me cause I was a solid young guy in the Lord. I still hear form some of my old buddies. One is dead, one is so over weight he cant do anything and the rest I knew are very old looking compared to me. A Christian life is a very good one. I go to a bigger somewhat Pentacostal church. It is amazing how young every looks. Women I thought were in college till I find they have Highschool daughters. One lady , I thought was 40, she is 54. Guys, look younger too. Living a life for Christ is not just to serve God, it is a guide to live a good life and it shows . I was pulbearer this afternoon. My cousin Kurt. He did not live for the Lord . He was 67 . Alcholalic , diabetic, and lived like a wildcat. Nicest guy in the world when he got older though.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23