Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by bannination
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by DBT
... What results is not a good look for them or Christianity. But of course, sadly, they can't see that.

Im inclined to say some can see it, but dont
give a damn about how Jesus wants them
to represent him.

Then on top of that, Fubi comparing himself to Jesus
in the temple is just so absurd.. LoL

Don’t look to any of us, or any of you, for perfection. You all draw first blood and then cry when we fight back. I am surrounded by many fine Christian people that exhaust themselves to help others. You attack them and I’m gonna attack you. Simple as that. One of my faults, for sure. Nonetheless, many of us, including myself, will fight back.

I don't see how asking questions is attacking. Besides religion and republican politics, it's not considered attacking any where else that I'm aware of.

With that said, what was your criteria that you used to rule out all other religions?

Exactly,
By his standards he MUST accept every other religion, since they cannot be proven false.

Fubarski,

Since you can't disprove Mohammad, how's your new religion, Islam working out for you?

Typical moronic strawman by a religion thread troll.

Did I see a thread of fire brothers postin bout Mo, I'd just pass it by.

Because I'm not a self-centered tention ho troll, like you.

I wouldn't jump in the thread with lame posts deridin the guy, just to piss off the people tryin ta have an intelligent discussion.

And if for some reason, I *did* decide to engage in the thread, I wouldn't be demandin that everbody there cater to a lack of intellect by claimin that Mo's existence hasta be proved to me, to my satisfaction.

But 99.9% of the time, I'd just let it pass, and let the OP and the participants share their ideas without disturbin em.

You and the other religiotrolls just can't resist insertin their stupidity to try and derail a legitimate discussion.

Either the subject scares the crap outta ya, for some unknown reason, or ya got a compulsion, like EBT.

Pathetic.