Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Jesus didn't believe in hell either - his christian mate descendants molested the bible to include it, helped to draw the masses in I believe

You can go to hell for lying. wink It is written: I am not in a liar.

Jesus talked about hell more than any other person in the Bible. In Luke 16, he describes a great chasm over which “none may cross from there to us.” In Matthew 25, Jesus tells of a time when people will be separated into two groups, one entering into his presence, the other banished to “eternal fire.”

Jesus talks about hell more than he talks about heaven, and describes it more vividly. There’s no denying that Jesus knew, believed, and warned against the absolute reality of hell.

Jesus doesn’t only reference hell, he describes it in great detail. He says it is a place of eternal torment

(Luke 16:23), of unquenchable fire (Mark 9:43), where the worm does not die (Mark 9:48), where people

will gnash their teeth in anguish and regret (Matt. 13:42), and from which there is no return, even to warn

loved ones (Luke 16:19–31). He calls hell a place of “outer darkness” (Matt. 25:30), comparing it to

“Gehenna” (Matt. 10:28), which was a trash dump outside the walls of Jerusalem where rubbish was

burned and maggots abounded. Jesus talks about hell more than he talks about heaven,

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/25/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin