Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by DBT
It's not my fault that it wasn't understood.

Of course, it is.

You lack the capacity for intelligent argument.

You've posted over a thousand times, all in a lame attempt to refute the existence of God.

And you've failed miserably, as would be expected.

You cut and paste from the internet, arguments that are way over your head.

You are forced to attempt to frame the argument to put the burden of proving the existence of God on the other side, because you're not intelligent enough to produce an argument that God doesn't exist.

You're completely impotent, all of your efforts, over a thousand posts, and you've not changed one opinion.

Your 'fire career is a complete waste of time.

You are offering your own opinion, which is neither an argument or, given a standard definition of justification being ignored or misunderstood, intelligent.

And typical of your type of Christian, you become abusive when your faith is put to question....another coward who insults from the security of online anonymity.

I've put forth an observation, based upon analysis of the lame stupidity you post in an attempt to deride the faith of others.

You, as always, lack the capacity to intelligently respond to the observations posted.

You try and drag the subject down into a debate about definitions, because you can't intelligently respond to the substance of the arguments made.

Then, you exhibit your insecurity and lack of capacity by claiming any criticism of your stupidity is a personal attack.

No one accused you of being stupid. The argument was that the things you post are stupid, lacking in intellect.

Pointing out that you lack the capacity to put forth an intelligent argument isn't abusive, yet you run and hide behind a claim of victimhood, rather than engage on the merits.

It will certainly amaze you that things posted on the internet are posted anonymously, to a certain extent.

But to a certain extent, they're not.

Your posting history exposes your incapacities, so your posts are not anonymous.

When your handle appears by a post, the certainty that the post will be defective is a given.

The only use that can be derived from the crap you post, is the fun in speculating what could possibly drive such a moron to keep exposing its stupidity, in full view on an internet forum.

But at least you're not cluttering up some other fora with your stupidity.

Just more cowardly vitriol. Your so called observation come not from logic or reason, but the feeling of threat to your faith, not from derision but impartial inquiry into the nature of faith and the problems with it.

Which you clearly cannot tolerate or handle in a reasonable manner, instead responding like a child, resorting to cowardly attacks.

You have no capacity to respond to my observations, so you hide behind a claim of victimhood, like any good little SJW.

Your next reply will be lame as always, so let's have some fun with the possibilities.

It's a given that you won't post anything intelligent.

So, what's your next move?

Claim I called ya the N-word?

Invaded your safe space?

Triggered a memory of childhood conflict?

Abused my white privilege?