Non believers have a point when they point out the fact that you almost always can't prove a negative, hence relieving them of the need to prove there is no God. The best we can do as believers in some cases is to "let your light so shine (a most important obligation) before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven". I have a cousin very close to me in age and friendship. He was as atheist in his younger days as anyone I've known. Through some personal experiences and association and observation of truly Christian friends that behaved as Christians he is now a lay preacher, a student of scripture, and I believe he has truly found salvation. This name calling of non believers and doubters isn't winning any converts and if I read Jesus words correctly puts the insulting name caller in danger of destruction. Their presence on this thread may be sticking their toe in the water so to speak and their comments may be an attempt to get you to "show me what you've got" and sadly they are given a judgmental diatribe calling them stupid. Nobody is going to ever respond well to "thou fool".

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."