Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
You and a few others are the one's who seek to shut down discourse with the use of ad Homs and insults. That is your stock in trade, all the while maintaining the pretense of being innocent victims.

Isn't that what happened when you posted that I was delusional and you were gonna report me for pointin out you are a troll?

To accuse me of hacking accounts is both false and delusional. Or maybe you are just a plain and simple Idiot. The result is the same whatever the case, you make false accusations.

So either produce the evidence to back your accusations or shut your yap.

All anybody hasta do is view your post history.

It's there for everbody ta see.

You're a troll.

That's not evidence that I hacked an account to use for trolling. Both accusations are false. The simple fact is that people like you are intolerant when it comes to questioning beliefs.

Either present evidence for your accusations or shut your yap and your childish whining.

You're repeatin your whinin.

It's easy ta see.

Since December of 16, 68 pages a nothin but trollin religion threads.

Sick bastard.

The sick one is the one making accusations they cannot justify. Delusional stories of hacking accounts that have no basis in reality because they are only cooked up in a childish mind. A mind that's only capable of hurling insults and making up false stories.

Last edited by DBT; 02/26/20.