I really have an issue with something coming from nothing and willingly admit there's a huge huge bunch I cannot fathom. I can see that living things adapt to their environment and the survivors keep evolving to the constant change. But that doesn't refute a first creative power that we have no capacity to understand. I'm not sure why a creator would put us in this vale of tears to struggle and suffer but I don't understand a lot of other things either. I believe creation happened eons ago and could easily have been a huge explosive reaction to the concentration of all matter that flung material in unfathomable directions and distance. And now an infinitesimal speck has become spaceship earth and evolved and rearranged itself and its mix of gas liquid and solid into a pretty good self contained unit capable of feeding a large diverse population of flora and fauna. I chose to believe some force did this and would like for his creation to live in harmony and care for and respect the creator and our fellow humans. I don't find it implausible at all that he sent prophets and messengers including The latest and greatest (Jesus) to remind, instruct, and sometimes threaten us, as I'm sure that our behavior could easily become an unbearable stink. A non believer would have to admit that in his unbelief there are lots of things unexplained. I'm sticking with Jesus and mostly ignoring the blather of the Christian church.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."