Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by wabigoon
[Linked Image from ddroot.files.wordpress.com]

That is one side of the coin....the flip side is God killing people for very little reason, gathering sticks on a Sabbath, etc, which is not a demonstration of Love.

You still don't get it. God,in His love, force them to take a day off so they didn't work all the time.

The God of Love forces people to have a day of rest....and if they don't he kills them? This is a display of Love and Tender Mercy?

True, I don't get it.

You don't get it because you don't want to. God made an example of one and that took care of that.

But there's a little thing you seem to forget. Just like I told you about the boss you didn't get the idea the Boss is not subject to the rules. Those who don't cooperate are rejects. I used to burn the rejects.

It's the nature of the 'example to others' and the underlying attitude it embodies that is the problem.

You still don't get the idea the Creator is not bound by anything. There's almost nothing we can do like God. Some, like you, can not fathom the concept we humans have value only because the Creator says we do.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter