Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'm not going to read this Campfire thread. It's like the Bible, we know how it ends.

All the God haters are calling the christians hypocrits and yelling as loud as they can to try to shut them up.

Isn't it ironic how bad they want to post on a Why are you a christian thread?

You are only seeing things from your side, turning a blind eye to the antics of some of the Christians who respond to normal rational questioning in a cowardly abusive manner. Take a good look at the behavior of Jag or Furb and tell me that this is a good example of Christianity

Why do you insist we see things from you side? Just because your smarter, more enlightened, more happy, gonna live longer, gonna get more whores? What? Tell us why we must? Why is it required in your feeble mind which cant even understand the OPs thread title? Is the law coming for us? Oh, I'm sure they would if you had your way. You and AS are just like the liebs who vote dimocrap. They cant leave others alone either. It's not enough that they dont want guns. They dont want us having them or polluting cars either.

You're like la Roye and Rollin Blunder and Gayghost. They want us to vote dimocommie. They just know it's the right thing to do. The in thing. They are too stupid to be able to tell us why. They cant tell us why open borders are better, or why muzzy immigration is great, but it is, and they just know it, and they cant standbys choosing a different way.

Sheesh, you're a dumbass.

What is true has no sides. The world doesn't care for sides. Either that is understood or it is not. The world doesn't cater to anyone's beliefs.....especially not beliefs that are as mixed up and irrational as yours. What you say is a mess.