Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
[quote=79S]

Hunting Bears with Tom Shankster?

glad you had a good time with him.... Bunch of us Alaskans are hoping he loses his guide license though but at least you will have the memories...

That Dillinger River country is pretty frickin nice. Sheep, Moose, Grizzly, Blackies in abundance. I suspect more than a "bunch" of fellows want Tom to lose it.

Not exactly the kind of thing to brag about on the net. But then you seem to not really be a high class sort of fellow. blush

Congratulations?

Oppsi, caught you before the edit. laugh laugh laugh

Yeah I went edited to clean it up figured leave it alone... Yeah I'm pretty low class fellow drink beer from a can sometimes from a bottle.. In general we don't care for out of state guides. Majority of the time they will shoot an area out and move onto another area.. If the unit 19 AC was smart they would do what unit 13 AC did and set it up where NR have to draw for a moose permit... Most Alaskans want to see sheep go to a draw for NR as well... But those are decisions for the AC and BOG...

Last edited by 79S; 01/01/16.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.