Originally Posted by bellydeep
I think I figure out this thread. Coyote Bunters long winded posts explaining in great detail his elk rifle choices were a pitiful attempt to convince the world he know something. Of course in reality, he's a dumbphuck.

So the forum's rejection of this self-proclaimed oracle caused an insurmountable amount of sand to enter his vagina. Which in turn, made him direct his frustration at beloved CF members. Mule Deer happened to be a likely target, and so the smear campaign began.

Coyote believes that if he can repeat "mule deer lied" enough times, somebody might believe it. And once someone does, CH will simultaneously know that he has found someone stupid enough to believe that he, CH, is actually worth listening to.

OMG!!!! It worked!!!!

See? No timestamp.

So you could have went back and edited after Mule Deer called you out, and left no evidence, which there is no doubt in my mind you would do, given the fact you hung on to this petty tiff for 6 years.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.