Originally Posted by bellydeep

Here's my evidence. Mule Deer is consistently logical, helpful, and polite. He doesn't make up stuff if he doesn't know an answer, and with a few exceptions, he doesn't engage in the Internet tomfoolery that the rest of us do. Therefore, based on my experience, I presume that he probably didn't do anything wrong.

You on the other hand, don't get that presumption. Your posts are downright ignorant at times, to the point that I believe you have an organic brain disorder and cannot admit when you have made a mistake or are wrong.

So you can goof around and play pretend martyr all you want, but until I see otherwise, you've got a presumption of doucebaggery in my book.

Your high opinion of Mule Deer and your presumption of his innocence are neither proof nor even evidence of his guilt or innocence - they simply reflect your opinion of him.

The proof of his guilt is in the time stamps of the posts in the thread. You are apparently ignorant even as to what thread that is, let alone its contents. My first two posts in that thread, the ones he claims I changed after he challenged me on their contents, have edit time stamps that predate the original post times for any of his subsequent posts - making his claim an impossibility. Those time stamps and those on his own posts are the proof he lied.

Unable to support your position with facts, and in any case ignorant of them, you choose personal attack instead - the last resort of people in untenable positions. Bask in your ignorance all you want but it won't change the facts.

Since you don't have one and are floundering in a sea of ignorance, let me give you a clue. The last two digits of the post number of the OP's original post in the thread are 'xxxxx24'.

Hell, I'll give you two more clues. The last digits in my first two posts in that thread, the ones Mule Deer claims I changed, are 'xxxxxx4' and 'xxxxxx0' respectively.

When you can accurately match those numbers up you'll know you found the right thread. If and when you provide a link to it I'll concede you at least know what thread we are talking about.

I won't be holding my breath waiting.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.