Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by BWalker
John never lied. You have provided zero evidence to the contrary.
But the fact remains these allegations against John are just deflection from you being a slob hunter and a poor shot.

Mule Deer lied,you just refuse to accept what is in front of our eyes. The time stamps cannot be manipulated and don't lie. Mule Deer did.

Time stamps can be manipulated. You could have posted, and then went back in to fix grammar, as you often do, thus creating the early time stamps you reference. Then, after Mule Deer posted, you went back in and edited your posts but de-selected the box so that the post wasn't marked as edited.

It's that friggin simple. We are WAY too fuggin smart for your smoke a mirrors bullschit.

It's a common mistake to think that no one else is as smart as you when trying to trick someone. In your case, it's easy to figure out, thus demonstrating your low intelligence.

I could have done exactly as you say - in which case there would be no edit time stamps on the posts Mule Deer says I changed.

But the edit time stamps are there and they predate any subsequent original post times by Mule Deer - disproving your theory and proving Mule Deer lied.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.