Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter

Who is the retard?

You are.

So far the only "evidence" that Mule Deer lied is your saying so.

In other words, there is more evidence that Bigfoot exists than that Mule Deer lied. At least the Bigfoot believers have some weird hair they found out in the woods.

The evidence and proof Mule Deer lied is in the original thread, right where it has always been.

So far not one of the Mule Deer groupies has offered a shred of evidence they have read that thread.

At least I provided concrete and verifiable information about the thread. That evidence will prove that at least I've read the thread and am familiar with its contents - once you or one of the other Mule Deer groupies can prove you are also aware what that thread is by identifying it with a link.

In the meantime I am LMAO that you and the other Mule Deer groupies are all up in arms about this and defending the guilty as innocent when you are clearly and totally ignorant about what transpired.

Too funny.

Do yourself a favor and get educated on the facts.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 05/25/16. Reason: added "this"

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.