Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by smokepole
It never ceases to amaze me how you can continue posting about sh** that no one cares about.

And yet you post in response, as do others.

Mule Deer lied and the Mule Deer groupies have yet to show one shred of evidence to the contrary. Instead they also call me a liar when in fact they haven't even read the plain-as-day evidence proving my claim.

A wise man considers the evidence before coming to a conclusion. There are lots of descriptions for those that don't, but 'wise' isn't one of them.

It's hilarious how you can whine about personal attacks, "facts" and "evidence" and then turn around and call everyone else "Mule Deer Groupies" in the same breath. Does that not strike you as ironic?

Here's a fact for you (two actually): Mule Deer will always be one of the few posters here who, when you read what he writes about guns, you can take it to the bank. Not just opinions, but things he tested and reported on.

You on the other hand will always be one of those guys who writes a bunch of stuff that no one cares to read.

And the outcome of your little argument here will not change that one iota. Because no one gives a sh**.

A wise man is frequently humbled.