Originally Posted by Foxbat
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Originally Posted by 470Nitro
Giffords was pretty conservative in her views. She was pro Second Amendment, Pro border security and pro life. She just introduced a bill this week requiring Congress to take a pay cut.

She is married to CPT Mark Kelly, a Navy pilot, a Desert Storm veteran and an astronaut. Kelly was in the queue to pilot the next shuttle mission.

She had a D rating from both NRA and GOA, not sure how pro 2nd Amendment she was, although she supported doing away with the D.C. ban.

She voted for Obamacare, Repealing Don't ask, Don't tell and the Dream Act.

So she was really all over the map and only moderate on a few issues.

Who cares about her freaking politics right now...for the love of God! 12-13 people were shot. Politics doesn't matter, IMHO, human life does.
Kids, Fed. Judge, Congresswoman, civilians...what has it come to???

Get a grip. How many people will this chick have killed by being a Pro Abortion nut and voting for Obamacare which will kill people.

The Truth should always matter.

How many troops have died in Afghanistan in the past couple months because of this Administration and these [bleep] Democrats? I care far more about them.

you know, through the years i have seen posts by a lot of idiots on this forum, but you sir can go straight to hell. With my apologies to the administrator for that remark.
There were a lot of people killed today, a lot of people wounded in MY state. Giffords is a democrat, i am a conservative republican, so WHAT!
This stuff is not suppose to happen, particularly in my state.
Giffords was and is a pretty nice woman that often has views different than mine.
That does NOT mean these things are to happen.

dickweasel

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO