Barak,

Politicians and you are a lot alike. You feel what you are saying is correct and politician feel what they say and do is correct. Politicians do what they feel is best for the country not what they know is best for the country. No one is perfect, read the bible, you'll learn we all have flaws. God the father, Jesus the son, and the Holy spirit are perfect, we on earth are not. Politicians make mistakes just like you and I make mistakes.

You said they are a step or two below a armed robber, You are a step or two above a nut job.
In no way shape or form were any of the victims doing anything to harm anyone. There is no justification for that mans action. She was holding a meeting to hear the people she represents. I don't see how that is/was hurting anyone.

Like I said I have never had an issue with you, but saying it is ok to kill innocent people (yes politicians and judges are innocent people in this case)is crazy! If they do something wrong you vote them out (their punishment) not kill them and people around them.

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1