Originally Posted by Enrique
http://www.glock.com/english/index_magazines.htm

The news has been reporting it was a 9mm. So I take it the 33 plus 2 according to the glock website?

I can see a lawsuit heading Glocks way and the direction of whoever sold him the gun 3 days ago. (CNN reporting gun was bought 3 days ago)

My family headed into town this afternoon and the road was still closed. Guess its reopened now. Either way it didn't seem like a normal day in Tucson. Did notice there was less traffic out. I am just glad my in laws were not there(thank God for old age). It's just odd to think it happened in my state, my city, affected my neighbors and my community. Most never expect it in their town. I was wrong and I am asshamed because I shoulda known better. I never thought of it.
This situation wakes people up. It has for my family. Sad that this world has turned out so bad.

Kique

My family headed into town this afternoon and the road was still closed. Guess its reopened now. Either way it didn't seem like a normal day in Tucson. Did notice there was less traffic out. I am just glad my in laws were not there(thank God for old age). It's just odd to think it happened in my state, my city, affected my neighbors and my community. Most never expect it in their town. I was wrong and I am asshamed because I shoulda known better. I never thought of it.
This situation wakes people up. It has for my family. Sad that this world has turned out so bad.

i think a lot of us feel that way

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO