Originally Posted by funshooter
At the risk of getting atacked by Crossfireopps.

IN MY OPINION

This is a great tradity for the whole country.

If you look at history it is the fanatic liberals that are the most violent. They do the bombings against the abortion doctors , they are the ones that break into the poloticains offices , they are the ones that atack the police and riot at any chance that they can get like sporting events or demonstrations (FOR THE MOST PART). Conservitive Republicans protest by Yelling and screaming some times but you do not here of them tipping over cars and setting them on fire.

This event is not unlike the suicide bombers. You have some self apointed big shot (usualy deranged himself)some where that finds some easilly manipulated lacky that will do his dirty work for him.

This is a tragic situation that has happend but the media and the poloticians will spin it in the wrong dirrection for there own agenda instead of looking into slowing down situations like this. they will never be able to stop the loons but this kid was being watched becouse they new he was a loon and they still could not stop him. If the system worked they would have been able to stop him and catch the guy putting him up to it.

Unfortunatly I think that untill our government starts doing what the peaple want these things are only going to happen more often and get more violent than this instance.

Controlling the peaple like the way they are trying to do is not the way.

On 12-17-10 you posted this:

"I have been watched for over 5 years now no big deal ....."

Now isn't THAT interesting?

I think you may have found a new soulmate, in Barak,....Ace.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain