Originally Posted by Penguin
Barak,

Then come right out and say you were wrong and that there is NO justification for taking a pistol and blowing this woman's brains out. None.

I'll say there was no justification, but I won't say that I was wrong, because I never said there was justification.

You can't have it both ways Barak. Either this is evil from an unbalanced mind or it is not. There is no justification for evil and you have repeatedly tried to come up with one.

Go back and read some more.

I said very little at all about the shooter. The thing I said that took this whole thread off to the races was that the injuries and deaths of the bystanders are more tragic than the injuries and deaths of the politicians. The shooter didn't enter into that argument. I would have said the same thing if the damage had been caused by an earthquake or a tornado.

My fictional support for the shooter was manufactured out of whole cloth as the quality folks all struggled desperately to be seen loudly condemning me for showing insufficient deference to the Almighty State (pbui).

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867