Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
A man that professes to be a christian spreading the good work with loosers in prison, and can't see what he writes "just another politican and judge"
And because of his dicked up prejiduce doesn't think of a woman with two kids, and a judge with a family that didn't deserve what happened to them because they were just a politician and a judge.

Hey--it's not as though they involuntarily became a politician and a judge through a random act of God. They both worked very hard at getting to where they were. Lots of deliberate time, effort, money, influence, and corruption to get to the point where they had enough power to piss off enough people that statistically they ran across one who would do something about it.

I'm sure it was very gratifying to them to be part of the ruling-class elite. Well, ruling-class elite sometimes get assassinated. Corruption has a price. They knew--or should have known--what they were getting into. Hopefully they provided for their families accordingly.

On the other hand, the disease of political ambition has been demonstrated to be at least partly genetic. If their kids are going to grow up to be politicians too, it's tough for me to feel too bad for them.

[bleep] me Jesus, you are a complete nut job. Course since you are an autistic SOB, I shouldn't be bothered and I'm not.

Still a shame that train didn't come along the day you laid your head upon the rails to commit suicide. Figures you couldn't even do that.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"