Originally Posted by crosshair
We will all have to wait and see what his background was. I'm sure the MSM will give us an objective look in the coming days. From the limited stuff I've seen posted so far, he looks a lot closer to a left-wing nutcase than any right-winger. Right wingers don't have the Communist Manifesto as one of their favorite books. Mein Kampf either.
I predict they won't mention his political motivations and will focus on the gun.

Quote from the sheriff:
"When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous," he said. "And unfortunately, Arizona, I think, has become the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry."

In other words, it's those evil, hate filled bigoted people from Arizona that pushed him over the edge. Sheesh, give me a break. Maybe they're tired of being invaded by illegal occupiers?

From the same AP article:
A gunman targeted Rep. Gabrielle Giffords as she met with constituents outside a busy supermarket Saturday, wounding the Democrat and killing Arizona's chief federal judge and five others in an attack that left Americans questioning whether divisive politics had pushed the suspect over the edge.

Yep, that's it. We need to shut our mouths and bow down to Obama's every wish. Then the killings will stop.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE