Originally Posted by isaac
There won't be any more gun control other than that which would be permitted by the SC under their ulitimate SC ruling as to scrutiny. For quick example,I seriously doubt this SC will rule that a localities prohibition against magazines containing more than,let's say 15 rounds, would be unconstitutional.

To think this tragedy will undo Heller or McDonald is paranoia!

Forgive the side-track but it's now been brought up 5 times, twice by one of our prolific libbers.

Good Morning, there is not much of anything NEW this AM, ...just more talking head photo ops.

That damned "Spin" that Spanoid put on this is almost incomprehensible, and in view of everything thus far released, somewhere VERY close to outright LYING.

Barak,......to much of a puzz to leave his head on the tracks,
I suggest that he wash his mouth out with a revolver,.....that [bleep] went off the edge a LONG time ago,.....and I'd thought his crap could not get any worse,.....I was wrong, the man IS "The Enemy",...and this here site does NOT need his language posted.

TRH,......same......

Repellent, neither one of these lunatics has a clue (apparently) as to what a threat their self indulgent, fantasy driven text could become to this VERY open forum.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain