Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Just a sad friggin' day in America. frown

A tragedy.

Yup,.....and I can't pull down and post stuff I can READ on my computer, which is strange.

Short takes......

"agents in FBI jackets milling about the location."

""We're getting out of here. We are freaked out,"

""He has kind of a troubled past, I can tell you that," Dupnik said. "(Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, and idiot with connections, and a prick with ears)

and THIS,....perhaps the lowest "BLOW" of all

"During his campaign effort to unseat Giffords in November, Republican challenger Jesse Kelly held fundraisers where he urged supporters to help remove Giffords from office by joining him to shoot a fully loaded M-16 rifle. Kelly is a former Marine who served in Iraq and was pictured on his website in military gear holding his automatic weapon and promoting the event.

"I don't see the connection," between the fundraisers featuring weapons and Saturday's shooting, said John Ellinwood, Kelly's spokesman. "I don't know this person, we cannot find any records that he was associated with the campaign in any way. I just don't see the connection."

..........We hosted Kelly at OUR range , too.

"Firepower Demonstrations" are Not about "Unseating" anybody, they are an old and revered American tradition.

Sad day indeed, and the Libs will lap this kinda' press up like dogs do with the chit from a scouring calf.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain