Originally Posted by Enrique
Just incase you guys missed this, I posted it on a thread I started.

Three Sonorans (of which I am no fan of) posted on the Tucson Citizen the following:
"Fred Phelps� Westboro Baptist Church says that God sent the shooter today.

His church also plans on protesting at the funeral of 9 year-old Cristina Taylor Greene.

They plan on coming to OUR town and disgracing us?

YA BASTA!"

http://tucsoncitizen.com/three-sonorans/...reenes-funeral/

Like I said I don't care for Three Sonorans, but I will stand by him on this issue. This is our common ground. plus these nutjobs are the antichrist on earth covering themselves up like christians.

Kique
I was down in Tulsa at the big gunshow the weekend the Westboro freaks went down to McAlester (a small city about 100 miles south of there) and protested a dead soldier's funeral. I have a cap that says simply "Kansas" on it, which I was wearing. I ditched it and wore my Cowboy hat instead because I didn't want to be associated with the Westboro nuts.

The people in McAlester protested right back at the Westboro people and when the freaks got back to their minivan all the tires were flat. They couldn't get anybody to fix it on a Saturday. Finally, they got some dude from the auto club to bring a flatbed truck and haul it to Walmarts where they got it fixed. A rather cold reception.

The jackasses also protested a National Guardsman that I knew who was killed over in the Sandbox. They are a disgrace to Kansas. It is great to ignore them because they are attention whores, perpetual victims and also lawsuit mavens. I can't say I dislike the McAlester approach though. Just thought I'd share.