a few things should be pointed out concerning the above, pointed out in the statewide azzwipe:
Giffords is attributed to owning a glock and has been a strong support of the 2nt amendment and gun rights.
Which isn't surprising at all given the district she represents.

Contrary to other parts of the country, it is considered pretty normal for politicians to meet people in their district in public venues. She was NOT their to give speeches, and none were given, she was their to LISTEN to people in her district. Just because your politicians don't do that, doesn't mean that ours don't.
Judge Roll was appointed by Bush, and is a life long conservative republican, respected on both sides of the fence as to judicial mine.

people are going to use this tragedy to spin their own arguments in a lot of different areas.
Quoting the sheriff there as talk radio etc is contributory, is spinning, for his own political purpose.

And we unfortunately will have the idiot savant and his minions posting bullsh*t on the net.
Anybody that can't see the tragedy in unneeded loss of human life and even on this forum spinning and using this sad story to promulgate their own political view is proof of the idiot savant label.
I have a long term friendship with a guy in the midwest is as to liberal as i am to conservative. We exchange bantor all the time. He is a gun owner too by the way. He has emailed me periodically about the right wing loonies. I have always said they are more on the left. I just wrote him an email apologizing, that there are loonies all over the place, certainly on this forum, including the resident anarchist.
40pages of tripe for the most part, discussions about hi cap mags, blah blah blah.
We have degraded to a poor society when the respect for human life is so trivial among some.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 01/09/11.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO