Actually, this "Anarchole", Barak" has been playing all sorts of ducking, dodging, twisting and other stunts,...ably assisted by his co-hort "Nun-Chuk Boy".

These 2 cornholers lit this off with some BAD text,...and shone some sort of unholy light of "Justification" on Loughners behavior......WAY early on in the chronology of this sad event.

From pontificating that this was justifiable ,....we've gone to THIS,

"You remind me of an old saying from my father: "'Vengeance is mine,' saith the Lord; but sometimes we get to watch."

But no, no, you're absolutely right. I mean, why _should_ you be embarrassed? No--just keep right on going. I apologize for interrupting. What were you going to say?"

It's pretty goddam simple Kique,.....this event is but 5 1/2 days old,...and apparently this creep thinks this'll fade, or that he'll smarm his way out of it with hooting and gibbering. The filthy corksoocker DID pick a good likeness, and is now verbally swinging in the tree, ....flinging dung.....that'll make this "Go Away"

It Won'T.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain