I have read every word of the 595 replies. I have to say there are several emotions running through my mind. First of all, you guys are scaring the crap out of me! Second emotion is I am appalled at the total disregard for human life I read is some, make that way too many opinions here.

Several people died, A woman is in the hospital with a gunshot wound to her head. And some say that it's OK because she chose to be a politician and some say that is OK because her opinions may have differed from their opinions. Step back and think about this for a moment. If someone differs with your opinions do they deserve to die? Where does the OK to die park begin and where does it end. I shoot a 22 K-hornet and like liver. Should I me shot for those opinions. I drive a Ford. Where should I report for execution? If my wife cooks my eggs to hard this morning am I justified in shooting her? Heaven forbid anyone like me should have a difference of beliefs or opinion.

Have we lost the respect for each other and the respect for the sanitary of life?

I value a difference of opinions. I understand there are GOOD PEOPLE out there who have different talents, beliefs, skills, callings and opinions. They do not deserve to die.

Finally, I am saddened. I am saddened by the loss of life and the damage done by one or perhaps two sick people. And I am saddened bu the responses of some here who I respected.

VA. I am spelling handicapped. I have tried all my adult life to overcome this handicap. It is a genetic problem that was acerbated by an experimental reading program when the taught me to read. It has been an embarrassment to me my whole life. If my spelling of use of a wrong work offends anyone I apologize up front. I am doing the best I can.

These are my last words on this tragic subject.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!