Originally Posted by RoninPhx
through the years it has been very easy and not considered worthy of comment to approach elected officials.
as a very young boy when barry goldwater was first running for office, i sat on his lap with him on his horse in prescott.
When mccain first ran for office, he was hanging around at the square in prescott.
I would have NOT thought it possible for someone to do this in this state. Which i guess proves i am an old man and not in touch with the times.
Heck, you could write or call congressmen/women in this state and they would respond to you.

for that matter, my wife seems to remember rightly or wrongly that giffords was at a border rally this summer along the border.

by the way greg, this morning was up on a 4x4 road off the gila river. 80year in a jeep with his 50something daughter had a flat tire. We stopped to change it for him.
Would you believe upon us leaving this rather good looking woman grabbed by hand to shake it,then kissed my hand?
Must be the facial fur i sport.

She sounds like one of my students, I probably kissed HER hand sometime recent,.....and she was just thinking that it was the right thing to do.

you gracious and well behaved old fart.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain