Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by rickt300
Intruders aren’t suppose to be there, this guy was, apparently.

He should have let those two handle their business and kept his big vajayjay in the house, unless it got physical.

So you didn't watch the videos? How was the guy supposed to "be there"? Especially after being told to leave? If my dogs sound off and I go check what is going on armed on my property and the trespassers refuse to leave are you saying I should go back inside and let them continue wandering around my house setting the dogs off? Wait for the Sheriff? That could take a while out here in the sticks. You do you. Be confronted and then go hide. Sounds about right.

He didn’t live there alone, his whore GF lived there too. That man’s business was with her and their sons. It was none of his business.

This was HER home too.

Funny post so they are supposed to take a vote on whether or not the guy can push the guy around in his own yard? You are pitiful. If as you say the mans business was with her and her sons he should have left and she could have met with him elsewhere. Suppose the woman was not with her ex because in the past he had been violent with her? He certainly exhibited aggressive behavior.

Violent past? You’re doing SWAG now.

Keep my kids from me and I’d be really pissed too.

So why do you think the two were no longer married? Obviously the courts felt there was a reason for limited visitation. Are you sure he had no violent past? If the situation was that you were in the "boyfriends" shoes would you let the guy push you around in front of your woman? On your front porch? Do you think a physical fight in the front yard would have been a better idea? You would be all for gettin your @ss kicked in your own front yard?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]