Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by goalie

Boom there it is
Elklayer you poor lying 🤥 fool…

2 minutes after beaver10's post. No way he had time to read that page and reference anything to prove anything. Ring through his nose being led by a Useful Idiot.
Steady with quoting the false negative accusations.

I was following that 300 yard thread, in real time, and I remember the hilarious bs you were spewing about how you regularly crush 300 yard drives ~ and with an old Persimmon Wood.
Stupid things you say, do have a way of lingering in the brain pan, forever.
Please, keep going. I’m a big fan of yours!

Laughing my azz off at you. Huff too much paint thinner today, did you?

You quote a post with a link to the golf thread, yet you refuse to post the quote and link to back up your yapping lying you little mental sick cyber stalker.

Post the proof where I stated I can "regularly" drive 300 yard drivers. Key word you mentally sick commie bazturds, regularly.

Where's your $40,000 dollars to back your puzzy lying mouth when you challenged me to prove I'm not a Russian troll, you mentally sick cyber stalker. Being the broke dic you are, you moved the goal posts like all commie biatches.

Got your azz handed to you when you were proven to be a broke dic, who couldn't back your yap, and you ran and started a huge call out thread on me with lies, and got your azz handed to you there too, when you continued to prove you're a commie puzzy who can't back their yap, just like every mouthy biatch commie does.

$40,000 to prove I'm not a russian troll. Not even 4 of you commie biatche here could raise the money.....not even 40 of you commie biatches would put up 1,000 each. If that ain't PUZZY COMMIE, I'll kizz your azz.

Come take that easy money you worthless cyber stalking mentally deranged filthy BROKE DIC.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence”

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)