Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by fburgtx
The Dad never made any VIOLENT threats (that I’ve heard so far), UNTIL boyfriend LEFT the scene, went INSIDE, and THEN produced a gun OUTSIDE.

That is ESCALATION.

He was dealing with a hostile illegal trespasser on the property, and you think he doesn't have a right to obtain any tools to defend himself. That is the line of thinking of closet democrat commies, no right to self defense or guns.

You're out of the closet now.......

Yeah. He was known to be SO hostile, that the ex-wife was out there in the yard with him, talking on her phone.

Did you see her make an attempt to run inside or AWAY from him??

This wasn’t some random guy, threatening to kill them or burn down the house or steal the car. He was yelling about taking them to court, after coming to the property at the LEGALLY APPOINTED TIME and at the LEGALLY APPOINTED PLACE, to get his kids.

The only thing he was guilty of, at that point (after being asked to leave) was simple TRESPASS, and perhaps “disturbing the peace”. NEITHER are legal justification for “deadly force” in TEXAS, or anywhere else, for that matter.

This ain’t a movie or “Yellowstone”.

Some of you guys really like to throw around the “commie” term, when trying to discuss the LAW. I didn’t write it, I’m just trying to INFORM some of you what it SAYS, not how you should FEEL about what it says...