Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by marksman1941

1 - The man getting the gun escalated the situation, by introducing a deadly weapon where there previously had not been one.......

2 - But, introducing a weapon into an otherwise unarmed altercation is called escalation.

3 - The 2nd amendment doesn't grant you the right to kill whomever you want to.

4 - The man has the right to bear arms, absolutely. Nowhere did I say he did not (go back and tell me where I said he wasn't allowed to have a gun).

5 - As the bearer of a firearm, you have responsibility for what you do with that firearm. In this situation, from all evidence shown, it seems pretty clear that the bearer of the firearm shot when there was not legal nor logical need to do so.

6 - none of this conversation is regarding his right to the gun. Just his responsibility for his actions.

1) You are stating a citizen can never bring a gun into any situation where they feel the need to defend them self, because that action alone is escalation, which means he does not have a right to bear arms in your eyes.

2) See answer to #1

3) Attacking the second amendment like the good commie you are, just like you attacked God previously you commie atheist.

4)Your statements in 1 & 2 prove you're a liar.

5) You lie again. Carruth had just been assaulted and physically thrown off his porch, and had every legal right to use deadly force.

Thanks for making it very visible for everyone to see you are lying.

You commie biatches don't get to decide when, how, and where a citizen has a right to bear arms when they feel threatened.

It is not even listed in the Texas statute as to "when" a gun may be retrieved, reason being, a citizen has the right to bring a gun into a situation any time they feel in danger. You commie 2A hating biatches can go take your shots and die.

Keep throwing the strawman arguments out here, you commie freedom hating biatches.

1)You go over to a hot girl’s house. You start having sex. You notice a big black dilldo on the nightstand. You continue to have sex. Strange, but no big deal

2) You go over to a hot girl’s house. You start to have sex. She LEAVES the room. Then, she RETURNS to the room, with a big black dilldo in hand. THAT is ESCALATION.

See the difference???