Yet if the dead guy had followed the property owners legal command to leave the property he wouldn't be dead would he? Funny how the dead guy pushing the smaller guy across his porch to you is nothing more than trespassing.
[/quote]

I saw a guy doing nothing but trespassing and running his mouth, UNTIL boyfriend went inside and brought a gun OUT. Trespassing and yelling is not grounds for deadly force in Texas.

He didn’t “push him across the porch” until he came back out with a gun.
[/quote]

PREZACTLY. TX law has no justification for using Deadly Force for Trespassing. Or Verbal Threats.
Like I said, when he went inside, got a gun, and came back out with it, he became the Aggressor.
And that’s what’s gonna come back and bite him in the ass.
Period.
He may luck out with a Conservative West TX Jury, but I’m betting he’s charged and tried. We shall see.
At the very least, he’s gonna be bankrupt and broke after a Criminal Trial. And possibly a Civil Suit.
Sure hope that dumb C U N T that wouldn’t let the Dad see his kids was worth it. 😜[/quote]

Interesting, do you have an ex wife with your kids? The woman did not refuse to let him see his kids. Handing them over a few hours late is by far a common occurrence. Here is another article;

https://editorials24.com/2021/11/wh...g-of-chad-read-and-suspect-kyle-carruth/

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]