Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Hmmmm. Did a search online for Texas Hunting Outfitters And Guides. Since you have to be Licensed by Texas Parks & Wildlife Dept.

Nothing comes up under ElkSlayer91 or ELKTURDBURGLAR

I’ll call my Game Warden Captain buddy over in Austin at TX P&WL And see if he can locate ole Scooter’s License and Contact Info for me.

I’m SURE many Campfire Members will be interested in booking a Elk Hunt with such a Bonafide Eggspurt. 🤪

You said I'm a FELON numerous times in this thread, so why would you ever waste your time to find me on a license list where FELONS wouldn't be allowed.

Do you realize you just made yourself look like a BLITHERING IDIOT again.

Where is the law to support your commie views I asked for? We are ALL waiting to learn from your highly intellectual abilities in the legal world.

The world is listening, and waiting and waiting and waiting.

The law, the law.

Where are the law statutes I requested?

LOL. Keep Swinging there Scooter. I’ve posted The TX Penal Code Law On Justification of Deadly Force Multiple times.
You just keep twisting it and lying to yourself.
Only a batschitt crazy paranoid schizophrenic like yourself could make that kinda schitt up. Maybe you ought to try some Prozac along with your Ritalin.

Congratulations ! You’ve earned a new title scooter.
ElkTurdBurglar, Campfire Legal Scholar Extraordinaire !

Living Rent Free in Your Pea Brain.
Pulling your Chain and winding you up is entertaining to say the least.

Here ya go again:

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/02/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~