Originally Posted by jwp475

Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by jwp475

Since so many feel this is an open and shut case with Carruth being guilty of homicide, answer this question

"Why hasn't Carruth being arrested, or charged with a crime?

Case was handed over to state AG. There was a conflict of interest. Pretty normal.

Not filing charges or arresting isn't normal. A man from my home town shot and killed a man in Texas and was charged with murder and charged immediately. 50 thousand dollars attorney fees latter charges were dropped

I hate to get this thread back on topic but I think your question is a good one. I’ll apologize to everyone on our behalf jwp because our responses might not be as dynamic and thought provoking as some others here but I read yesterday that in Texas they’re an “automatic” grand jury state, at least in cases like these where it’s not clear and there’s an ongoing effort to gather the facts. I’m not a lawyer or a Texan and while I’ve never been wrong I have been mistaken many times. 😁. I’ve been cleared of my misunderstanding of the all the players by several gentlemen here. I’ll be interested in what happens but I don’t have a dog in this fight and really don’t care what happens…I’m not emotionally invested in this case at all. It would be a fun one to set odds and bet over. I’d probably care more if I had money on the line. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~