Originally Posted by goalie
Gee, point out that a guy called out on his obvious lie refused a bet to back up his (lie) claim and he melts down like the wicked witch of the west.

First you say:
Originally Posted by goalie
then backed off a bet to back up your assertion.

I backed off a bet?....when a bet never happened to begin with, so there is no way you can back off from a bet that never was formalized between two parties, you pathological lying commie.

Now you change your story above to "refused to bet", being your azz was just caught lying.

Standard commie tactics, make lying accusations with their false negatives.

Just because someone makes a claim they are capable of doing does not mean they have to prove it to every pathological lying cyber stalking immature commie on the internet because the opposing party, that being YOU, can not compete at that level, especially when it requires extreme physical exertion with the possibility of back injury, and the little biatch, YOU, thinks a measly $1,000 bet is enough to take that risk, because you're a broke dic unwilling to put a large amount on the table to cover said risk.

Keep entertaining your fellow commie's here with your narcissism. Gotta keep that internet image you are expending so much time and effort to maintain. That's called mental sickness. Go look it up. Ms. Nurse.

To prove just how pitifully mentally sick you are, You claim I lied about being able drive a ball 300+ yards with a wood driver. You can't claim that is a lie, because you have no proof, so you see, with you having zero proof to support your claim, that makes you the pathological lying cyber stalker you truly are to be fact.

LMAO, I'm suppose to risk injury winding up to rip 300+ yard drives for a freaking measly $1,000, and I'm suppose to also meet FTF with a cyber stalking narcissist off the internet to prove it.

Boy oh boy, are you mentally deranged.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 11/30/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)