Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Even in Texas you don’t have the right to use deadly force in a simple trespassing situation. Of course, this whole deal is a lot more complicated than that. I would say there is plenty of grist for the mill as either a defense attorney or as a prosecutor.
let's see the guy in Houston when this law was first implemented, saw two guys breaking into his neighbor's house in broad daylight, and he blasted their ass, no chargers.

Both were committing felonies when they were shot. If I remember correctly he was instructed to watch his neighbors property. And he was an elderly combat vet with health issues. Politically a nightmare to try this case in Texas

The guy in this case was not. Yelling is not a felony despite what Bolshevik beta male chipmunk slayer says.

Why would the shooter have a loaded unattended carbine right by the front door with a child in the house? It’s almost if it was premeditated

Be interesting to see the shrimps and the whore’s text messages before the incident but that will all come in the investigation

Yep. Sounds to me like the Whore and the Little Man Planned this Cluster Fuqk To Set Up the Father.
Another words Premeditated. If it wasn’t the Little Man’s house, why did he have that rifle just inside the door to go grab so quickly. The Whore knew her Ex, the children’s Father was gonna be pissed his kids weren’t there to be picked up at the Court Appointed Time & Place.
Any why was the Judge, the Little Man’s ex wife even there to film it ??? Bitch had no business there whatsoever.
The whole deal was a setup.

And once Again, TX Law says you can NOT threaten someone with Deadly Force, unless Deadly Force would have been Justified. It was Not. Little Man brought a gun to a Verbal Argument, then becoming the Aggressor.
And Trespass in TX is NOT Justification for Deadly Force, or Threatening someone with Deadly Force.

And ElkTurdBurglar doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground. Someone Please Call the Looney Bin and let them know their Idiot has escaped again.

chlinstructor it does sound like a set up. Very fishy.