Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
tell us exactly whereabouts in TX you supposedly hail from, Boy. You wouldn’t last a day here in N TX, if you actually talked like that out in public. Prove us wrong.

You're 5 ft 9 inch, and use to weigh 240 pounds. That's roughly 90 LBS. overweight. That's OBESITY. You're still 200 LBS, a FAT AZZ.

You could barely walk here awhile back from GOUT, a FAT MAN disease.

You suck down your sodee pops, and munch your fast food, just like all lazy azz commie democrats, fat azz mouthy biatches.

You can't even bend over to pull your boots on without your gut in the way, and you want to moucho talk about I wouldn't last a day in N. TX.

Go sell another of your rifles in the classifieds, so you can be sure you can keep your lights on.

LMAO. I’m 6’3” you drivveling little speck of chicken schitt.
Feel Free to Ask any of many Campfire Members who’ve met me.
And on my worst “sickly” Gout ridden day, I’d still
plant your sorry ass in the dirt.
I’ll draw you a map to the Ranch if you want to come see.

But since you don’t have the guts to back up your 100’s of lies and made up Bullschitt about Elk Hunting, or owning guns, or hitting a golf ball 300 yards ,or made up “Laws” we all know your nothing more than a sniffling, little Cowardly, window licking Retard.
Anytime or place you wanna prove me wrong, just name it, Scooter.

Now run your little cowardly ass off and hide, little man.
It’s the only other thing your good at besides for lying.
Hell, you even suck at lying too. You can’t even remember which Whopper you told from your last post.
LOL.

Yeah, sure, draw a map to your ranch, and post it and the address, so I can research it to see if it's really you.

Drive to Aspermont. Stop at DQ. Have your last meal.
Then drive to the Double MountaiIn Fork of the Brazos River Bridge.
PM me from there.
I can see it from my front porch. You’ll be in perfect Range.
It’ll be a chip shot, as you “Eggspurt” golfers like to say.
Like I said. Anytime Scooter.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/03/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~