Originally Posted by Taco2fiddy7
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by ltppowell
...In defense of your own life or anothers, deadly force is justified.

If his life had been in danger, absolutely. But it wasn't.

Wow, he's standing on his porch. That's justification to kill him? An unarmed guy who is now a safe distance away.
How many times does a property owner have to let an illegal trespasser physically assault him before it is OK to use deadly force, mind you, the property owner had already been physically assaulted twice, and your position is the property owner does not have a right yet.

So, one number. How many times does a victim need to be attacked before he/she can use deadly force?

Real simple question Limp Brain Commie.

Answer the question.....

So by your thinking, won't refer to it as logic as it isn't, if a little old lady attacks you, you can shoot her? No, sorry son, doesn't work that way. An "attack" in itself doesn't necessarily justify deadly force.

Means, motive, opportunity. You demonstrate those, you're justified.

Did the dead guy have the means to kill the shooter? Nope. Motive, sure tensions were high and both clearly weren't thinking straight. Opportunity? Nope, he was unarmed while standing on the porch while the shooter was a safe distance away.

What danger was the shooter in the moment he fired? Answer that.

You lose the debate when you refuse to provide one simple number requested, and continue with your obfuscation of the facts.

I notated the cold hard facts as they happened, and not one single commie has successfully quoted, and proven any of the facts I posted wrong, from my CASE FACTS posting a few pages back.

Nothing but steady lies, and ignoring the actual truths from you commie clowns working hard to destroy gun rights.

You lost it long ago and continually refuse to address what I said, and still continue to avoid it. Keep up the good work with baseless insults. Little tip: in order for insults and accusations to be effective there has to be at least some truth to them.

Keep posting your false negative lies. The intelligent people are enjoying your ignorance, while they also enjoy and appreciate my posting of the pure facts.

You accuse me of refusing to answer a question when you refuse to answer how many times does a person have to be physically assaulted before it is OK for the property owner to use deadly force to defend himself from physical assault.

Enter Number:________

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)