Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by fburgtx
“You have to prove the act of brandishing a firearm meets the element of Provocation.”

“Felony crimes committed: Burglary, Assault, Assault w/ deadly weapon, Murder Threat, Robbery.”

Oh, you mean “crimes committed” AFTER Carruth Spent 30 seconds going inside and getting a gun to bring to a trespassing and verbal altercation??? Ummm.... “provocation”

https://www.sensibleselfdefense.com/Articles.asp?ID=269

Not in Texas. I just specifically explained and proved in detail 22.05 does not apply.
You keep trying to insist provocation happened when there is "no" law stating bringing a gun to an argument meets the element of provocation.

Hadn't read the article yet, but doesn't matter, because there is no law. I've already specifically shot down the law that could've possibly applied, but I proved the elements were not met.

I'll give you a little crumb...the very second Read "stepped" onto the porch he no longer had a defense, none, nada.

Run along Retard and Debate yourself some more.
We’re all here Laughing our asses off at your Psycho Ramblings. Like I said, your too Fuqking Stupid to realize your the Laughing Stock of the Campfire.
Which just makes it that more entertaining! 🤪🤪🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~